(Excludes Parts & Return Postage)
Motorcycles Single & In-line Sets - Complete Service*
*Excludes Keihin FCRs, see separate pricing
Single Carb £60-100.00 POA
Twin Carbs £70-100.00 POA
Triple Carbs £150.00
Four Carbs £175.00
Specific Models & Configuration
Ducati Twin (Mikuni) £100.00
XS750/850 Hitachi £160.00
Honda V4 £200.00
Honda V Twin £100.00
Early Goldwing Four £220.00
Honda Flat Six £250.00
FCR MX Single £80.00
FCR (Set of 4) £175.00
(Including Mid Body Split £275.00)
Z1300 Carbs £180.00
Dellorto DHLA £75.00 Per Unit
Weber DCOE £75.00 Per Unit
SU £50-75.00 Per Unit
CD £50-75.00 Per Unit
Harper's can also offer a re-plating service for most parts, including preparing original screws/parts prior to plating.
Prices vary considerably but zinc and zinc passivate finishes are economical and often match the factory finish.
Zinc plating is fast and inexpensive, but chrome can be pricey and take much longer due to the manual work required.
Quotations for Non-Standard Services
We are always willing to discuss your own requirements and quote for non standard cleaning arrangements. If you wish to dismantle your own carburettors, we will happily clean the components at a reduced rate; should you wish to do this, we recommend contacting us first for a quote.
If you wish to dismantle and rebuild your own carbs, it is best to separate parts into labelled sets for each carburettor (small grip-seal bags are ideal for this), this will ensure we can turn round your cleaning batch as quickly as possible.
If you plan to replace any parts and do not wish to have them cleaned, please let us know; this ensures we do not contact you about missing parts and there may also be a price reduction (e.g. if you are only re-using the carb bodies)
Ordering is simple, please follow the steps below:-
1) Contact us or ring Matt on 0775 200 8698 to discuss your requirements or use the form provided here
2) Pack your Carburettors carefully along with your name, bike make/model/year, return address, email and phone number
3) Dispatch the carburettors to our postal address, remember to include insurance of an adequate level to cover any loss or damage
4) We will confirm receipt by email and send an invoice once your order is completed
5) Carburettors are returned upon receipt of payment using an insured delivery